Spira’s new running shoes, the XLT and the Genesis-X are great additions to to Spira’s lineup of running shoes with springs. The Orthotic Shop is offering a special deal when you purchase a pair of the new running shoes with SOLE’s Dean Karnazes DK Signature heat-moldable orthotic insoles! Save up to 12%.
Spira XLT Running Shoes for Men & Women
The new SpiraÂ® Stinger XLT is a Light Weight Performance Runner, weighing only 9 ounces. Light enough to be a race day shoe, cushioned enough to be a daily training shoe.
Features & Beneifts
- Designed for the neutral runner
- Tri-spring designed WaveSpringÂ® cushioning system which provides maximum cushioning benefits and energy return
- Breathable mesh upper
- Compression molded EVA foot-bed and removable sock liner to accommodate orthotic insoles!
- A 3-pod construction process in the forefoot includes flex grooves for quick transition and flexibility through the gait cycle
The Spira XLT Men’s Running Shoes and the Spira XLT Women’s Running shoes are shipped free at the Orthotic Shop and have Free return shipping incase you need to get a different size or if you simply don’t like them.
Spira Genesis X Stability Running Shoes
Spira heard their customer’s requests for a stability shoe and developed it! The new SpiraÂ® Genesis X Stability Shoe for Men and Women. The Genesis X style provides support for the mild to moderate pronator by incorporating a wide heel platform and a high density medial post. A firm midfoot shank insures a smooth transition from heel strike to toe off. The patented WaveSpringÂ® technology provides unequaled cushioning properties without compromising stability. The full strobel construction offers a lightweight and flexible solution to lasting. The Dynamic Fit Systemâ„¢ adjusts to the changing dynamics of the instep during the gait cycle. Superior stability, cushioning and energy return. The long, hard road just got easier!
- Intended Use: Running, walking or other fitness activities; for those who need extra control, stability and support in conjunction with excellent cushioning for indoor and road surfaces.
- Technology: Tri-spring configured WaveSpringÂ® technology that reduces peak impact forces while providing unparalleled resilience.
- Last type: Semi-curved training last / combination last with an â€œAâ€ heel for women and a â€œCâ€ heel for men in both medium and wide widths.
- Upper materials: Breathable air mesh vamp combined with synthetic leather support overlays.
- Sockliner: Removable, molded EVA foot-bed. Orthotic friendly!
- Midsole: Compression molded EVA incorporating a single WaveSpringÂ® in the heel and a dual WaveSpringÂ® design in the forefoot including a high density medial post for additional stability.
- Outsole: High abrasion rubber strike pad in conjunction with 4 rubber pods creating a durable yet flexible sole.
- Weight: 13.1 ounces for Menâ€™s size 9 and 10.4 ounces for Womenâ€™s size 7
- Sizes: Menâ€™s: 7 â€” 13, 14, 15 / Womenâ€™s: 6 â€” 11, 12, Two widths: Medium & Wide â€” B and D widths for Women/ D and EE widths for Men
The Spira Genesis X Men’s Stability Running Shoes and the Spira Genesis X Women’s Stability Running shoes are shipped free at the Orthotic Shop and have Free return shipping incase you need to get a different size or if you simply don’t like them.
SOLE Signature Reponse Dean Karnazes DK Orthotic Insoles
The Dean Karnazes Response Insoles by SOLE are light-weight, heat-moldable and have silver particles in the top cover to keep your feet healthy!Â Custom molding the orthotics to your feet is easy by using the enclosed instructions. The SOLE Dean Karnazes DK Response Insoles are molded either by wearing them or by placing them in the oven. The SOLE DK Response insoles are a perfect match for the Spira shoes above since they are a light-weight insole and are recommended by a well-known runner!
Purchase Spira Running Shoes at the Orthotic Shop
The Orthotic Shop is dedicated to providing your body a solid foundation and offers free shipping and return shipping on all Spira shoes with springs. To get the discounted price, use the buy-together feature on any of the product listings for the running shoes.